“Being big is not being afraid to take up space. It’s letting go of the idea that we’re meant to strive to be the smallest version of ourselves – no longer chasing the lowest number on the scale or smallest pant size and no longer letting fear of rejection, ridicule, judgement stop us from taking up space in the gym, speaking up for what we believe in, and being who we truly are. It’s taking the steps out of comfort zones to instead pursue the BIGGEST, happiest, truest versions of ourselves.”
BUCKLE TF UP BECAUSE YOU’RE ABOUT TO GET ME AS A COACH/EXPERIENCE 1-on-1 COACHING FOR A QUARTER OF THE PRICE!
Oh Yeah?! BUT HOW!
WITH THE BE BIG GROUP COACHING I’M STARTING
CARLIE, TELL ME MORE!
YOU GOT IT, BABE!
You’ll be following a 4 week program (home & gym option)
Home Option – Includes 4 Full Body Days + 1 Bonus Leg Day that can work with misc dumbbells/bands (or no equipment at all!)
Gym Option – A 4 Day Split Alternating Lower/Upper Body + Optional Fifth Day (Lower Body) & can work with squat rack, bench, plates, & dumbbells
- Explanations on how to practice progressive overload for every lift all four weeks
- Tips and cues to focus on for every lift
- Google Sheet to track the workouts & utilize progressive overload
- Blank PR sheet to start LOADING IT UP with your impressive lifts
- Weekly Check Ins to recap week/plan upcoming week
- Once a week form checks
- Daily questions answered
BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE
Throughout the entire month this round we will be working on nutrition, sleep, water, and de-stressing goals on top of training.
- Nutrition Wise: building upon your relationship with food, learning to be more in tune with your body, food preferences, and hunger cues
- Sleep Wise: Setting boundaries with your phone and developing a bedtime/morning time routine
- Water Wise: Finding ways to build upon your current water intake
- De-Stressing: Dedicating yourself (along with the rest of the group) to an activity a day that is for your own enjoyment
- Training Wise: Being intentional! Thinking about how your body is moving with every lift.
This way we are all evolving in ALL areas <3 Fitness is only one small portion of it!
How will we do this?! In a Facebook Group!
It will be a place to share PRs, podcast, quotes, BIG WINS, and have ladies to hype you TF up.
We will all be collectively striving to be our biggest self for a month straight through the gym, coaching, friendship, and additional journal prompts/insight throughout the challenge <3
Alright, but WHO IS IT FOR?
- Someone who wants me as their coach <3
- Someone who wants to get strong AF
- Someone who is ready to take their training to the next level, break through plateaus and gain a better understanding of how to practice progressive overload
- Someone who feels meh about their training the last few months and wants to respark that fire
- Someone who feeds off the energy of others and is wanting a group of badass, high vibe ladies to be hype with
- Someone who is ready to BE BIG!
- Someone who wants to start off 2021 in a BIG way
What do I want you to get out of the Be Big Group Coaching?
- A better understanding of how to push yourself in the gym
- A better understanding and skills towards further developing a healthy relationship with food
- Skills towards further developing a healthy relationship with their body
- Accountability to their word
- Breaking out of mindset/limiting beliefs/stories that are holding you back
- A sense of friendship/connection with women on the same pursuit
I have such a great feeling about this and highly highly encourage you to sign TF up. If you’re ready for the biggest push of your life, go grab either the HOME or the GYM program labeled “BE BIG” BOTH ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
Program will run January 11th through February 6th
LET’S BE BIG BITCHES!